The reason why you wake up every day.

Let me tell you that. God's love for us is beyond our understanding. Nothing you or I could do will ever diminish God's unwavering love. 

The reason you wake up every day is that, each time God wakes you, He is reminding you, "I am still your God." Amen. God is still waiting for you to change your harmful behavior and to love Him with all your heart, mind, and soul. And God also tells you that I am still standing with you and don't even think about it, I am going to leave you or forsake you. Right now God is telling you to turn away from yourself, your sins and your stinky attitude. He loves you so much that He gave His only son the firstborn, if you didn't know that Jesus is the firstborn. God is also saying to you today my love for you is infinity. 


Romans: 8: 38-39. For I truly believe that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 


May God bless you all.

Much Love ❤️



Comments

Popular Posts