Exodus 30:10, Leviticus 17:11, Hebrews 8:1, Hebrews 10:14.

JESUS CHRIST offered Himself once as a sacrifice for our sins. We no longer have to make sacrifices every time we sin. We can now live by faith, trusting GOD. The most important relationship of your life is a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST. If you would like to receive HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR, please pray the prayer below.

Holy GOD,
You loved the world so much that You gave Your only begotten Son to die for our sins so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. I believe in my heart that You raised JESUS CHRIST from the dead and that He is alive today. I am a sinner and I am sorry for my sins and I ask You to forgive me. By faith I receive JESUS CHRIST now as my LORD and SAVIOR. Thank You, Holy FATHER. I am so grateful! In JESUS' name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts