How to find your way to GOD.

1) Admit you are a sinner. Romans 3:23
2) Come to GOD through JESUS Christ. 1Timothy 2:5, Hebrews 7:25, John 6:37.
3) Repent of your sins. To repent means to be "sorry enough to quit sinning."Act 3:19, 2 Peter 3:9,
4) Confess your sins to JESUS. To confess means to "tell or admit."
5) Forsake your sins. To forsake means to "give up, leave alone." Proverbs 28:13, Psalm 37:27.
6) Believe on JESUS CHRIST. Romans 10:9, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9.
7) Receive JESUS CHRIST into your heart and life. Only you can open the door of your heart and invite JESUS to come in. Revelation 3:20, John 1:12.
If you have never prayed before and you need help to pray. A prayer guide:
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for dying on the cross to take away my sins. I am sorry for all the wrong things I have done. I ask You to please come into my heart and live in my heart forever. I am trusting You right now to make my heart clean. I take You to be my very own Savior and LORD.
In Your name I pray, Amen.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins." 1 John 1:9.

Comments

Popular Posts