JESUS is our Deliverer.

When we accept JESUS as LORD and Savior, we are actually born of the Holy Spirit. John 3:5,6,8. At this point our lives take on new meaning. We have a new outlook on life and a new LORD to serve. The Apostle Paul stated it this way: Romans 7:22-25 For I delight in the law of GOD after the inward man, but I see another law in my members, Warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
I thank GOD through JESUS CHRIST our LORD....
Two laws are at work within us. Our "inward man ", or spirit man, delights or seeks the law if GOD. The war against the law of our mind is waged in the mind of the believer, as well A's the unbeliever, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Thank GOD the believer's mind can be settled through the Spirit of GOD and faith in the Word of GOD.

Comments

Popular Posts