What's GOD call you to do nobody else can do it, but you.  So stop hating someone else for he/she talents. Because GOD giving everyone one or two talent. Don't be jealous of other people gifts. Be who GOD made you to be, cause nobody can be you and the will not be another you ever on earth now and when you die. Me, GOD call me to preaching the gospel and nobody, I mean nobody can preach like I do, but people can copy, they can't never and never be me because its my talent and gift from GOD for me only. We have to know or acknowledge our values in GOD JESUS. Yes, I go to school, having degrees,  but I know GOD calling in my life. I encourage you today to living the unique life that GOD giving you on earth.

 This words coming from my heart to you.  

"Much Love 💕 

Friday May 7, 2021.

Comments

Popular Posts