Tired of falling.


 What you are about to read is my honest truth that I pray to God on walking with Him. Sometimes we need to be honest with ourselves and others for us to change the way we live or functions in life. I share my experience with you. One day, you'll share your experience with others too, so we can pass on wisdom to future generations. Amen.

My prayer: 


Lord, make me the woman you create and call me to be. I kept on falling from my walking with you, and I am tired of falling. You don't want me to serve you that way and I know that, but it's hard for me to change when I expect for people to change, today I want to be honest with you Lord. I am open to change, so transform me. Lord, please guide me in deciding to change once more, even though I sometimes feel ashamed and uncertain in approaching You. Lord, this verse is true in my life where Apostle Paul said in Romans 7:19-25- For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do-This I keep on doing. Father, I'm tired of messing up before your eyes, your son and the angels. When I go over your mercy in my life and my family lives, you deserve for me to serve you. It hurts me that I keep on falling all the time. I never can make a firm decision to serve You which I want too. Paul is right in I see the pattern in me. I want to do right with the Lord, teach me how to pray and teach me how to worship right, and teach me how to live right. Help me to understand myself and what I really need to work on and have firm decisions no matter what life may throw at me. I am ready for a change.


It is important to be honest at all times. Another is to move on any situations that stand before you. One honest prayer can change your life through faith in Jesus name. I honestly prayed to God because I was tired of living in these conditions and constantly falling into sins. I know I needed to make a decision, but it wasn’t easy, I know it was worth it.


God bless!



Comments

Popular Posts