Trust in the Lord and do good.


 To begin with I want to thank everyone that supports my blog and I hope you have been blessed.


Today I want to encourage someone that's going through a tough time.

Let me tell you how this year starts for me. This year 2024 the beginning was very hard for me and for my family. My mother had a stroke. I thought I was going to lose my mom. The family stayed in prayer and asked God for mercy. It wasn't easy at all. 2023 I lost my spiritual mom and at the beginning of 2024 my birth mom fighting for her life. I started to proclaim and declare the Bible words over my mother's life. It's interesting how certain words can have a strong impact on us. I remember feeling scared too, and it's amazing how a simple change in perspective can make a big difference. Surrounding myself with positive influences, like my spiritual mom who used to help me when she was alive, has really helped me overcome fear. It's a reminder to focus on the positive and to choose our words carefully. I stand up on faith and fight it with faith throughout prayer. Truly praying is the biggest weapon we can carry all day and night. God restored my mother, and He brought joy into my heart and my family's hearts. Today I come to tell you God did for me. Yes, He can do it for you too in any situation you are in today. Call on Jesus: He's always ready to hear you out. There are some situations that you are in and there's no way out, trust me God will take you out. Also, if God doesn't take you out, believe He has a reason, maybe He got something better for you, just keep your faith and keep your eyes on the cross. He will show up for you in the do times if you don't faint in your faith in Him. Keep praying, keep fasting, keep praising and you will see the glory of God. Currently, I feel like I'm heading in the right direction this month, July, compared to the beginning of the year when I felt overwhelmed with fears and doubts. Now, I feel joy, peace, happiness, and tears of joy. Just trust in the Lord and do good. Believe that what I'm telling you is my lifestyle. I trust in the Lord and I do good that's all, and you will see the righteous hands of God working on your behalf. 



God bless 🙏🏾 Amen 🙌🏾.


Comments

Popular Posts