A suggested Prayer to Receive Jesus Christ

Dear Lord and Savior,
I know that I have sinned against You and that I am not living within Your plan. For this I ask forgiveness. I believe that You died for me and in doing so, paid the penalty for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin and now ask You to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior. Help me now, to follow and obey You as Lord and to find Your perfect will for my life.

Do not be concerned with your feelings, for they may change sometimes under the pressure of daily life. Place your trust in your Heavenly Father "casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." (1Peter 5:7) Stay in daily contact with the Lord through prayer and the reading of His Word, the Bible. Join in fellowship with other believers so that you may strengthen one another.

Much Love"

Comments

Popular Posts