Level up your life.

 

I want to greet all my followers this morning. Today I want to give you guys 12 steps to a new beginning that's worked for me and I believe it can work for you too. I know we are, by nature, creatures of habit, but I want to help you start. It may be hard, but you have a God who loves you and wants the best for you. And I also want the best for you too. Those steps I'm going to share with you if you do them, you will see how your life is going to another level or level up. I am also going to give you some verses to practice with faith, because without faith it is impossible to please God. Read them every single day.


Step #1. Change your way of thinking. Philippians 4:6-7.

Step #2. Change where you are. 2 Peter 2:9.

Step #3. Stop comparing and competing. Deuteronomy 31:6.

Step #4. Limit your time on social media. Isaiah 43:19.

Step #5. Change your mindset. James 1:17.

Step #6. Stay focused and consistent. Hebrews 13:8.

Step #7. Move in silence. 2 Corinthians 4:16.

Step #8. Work with what you have. Lamentations 3:21-23

Step #9. Save your money. Ecclesiastes 3:1.

Step #10. Cannot be afraid of failure. Psalm 103:1-5.

Step #11. Show up as the person you want to be. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

Step #12. Always remember to stay humble and show gratitude. Ephesians 4:22-24.


If you practice those 12 steps I guarantee you will see how much you level up and your everyday life. Trust me.


God bless 🙏🏾

Love. 😘.


Comments

Popular Posts