Just believe.

 I'm writing this blog to let you know about four weapons in life. Believe, faith, hope and expect. So let's see what the Bible says about faith and believing. We live by faith, not by sight. To please God, we must believe that He exists and rewards those who seek Him. 2 Corinthians 5:7. Jesus also told us only when we believe, we're able to see the glory of God and the movement of God. John 11:40. I want to encourage you in your current situation. If you feel lost, please believe that God can and will help you. Amen 🙌🏾. Believe and rejoice, oh hallelujah. Whenever you find yourself addicted or sinful, have faith that God will meet you where you are and come after you. Because He is faithful and just to forgive all our sins and to clean us from all unrighteous. 1 John 1:9. Believe me, He will teach you or show you, and rescue you. 


I believe and agree with you by faith you will find your way out, and I will also find my way out. Amen 🙌🏾


May God bless you 🙏🏾.

Much love. 💕.


Comments

Popular Posts