Friendship”





Job 42:10 

When Job prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes, giving him twice as much as before.


Friendship is truly one of the greatest gifts ๐ŸŽ in life. We find companies who know us and love us for who we are, no matter what, and it takes a lot of work to keep relationships with friends. When we start to overlook the significance of these crucial relationships, let us turn to the Bible for a gentle reminder of the importance of our friends and how much we rely on them in our daily lives. So what I’m trying to say is I appreciate each one of you. I don't know you personally, but God knows you. I am grateful for the gift of your friendship and I will give it back to you wholeheartedly in 2024. Thank you. Once again, I wish you a joyful holiday season and a very merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ.

Love ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts