My life:

I'm writing this blog for all the young people and people who have been to the same place as the other ones like me. There was a time in my life I didn't know how to be happy, I was living but not living if you understood what I mean. I had feelings, but I didn't know how to fix them. I used to be grateful for my life, but I struggled with stress, worry, and anxiety. I had struggled for many years. Existing while devoid of true life. It sounds crazy. Until one day I pray to God for help. He teaches me a lot of things but for me to live the fullest life that He gave me I had to make a decision to live. I had to wake up every day and choose happiness, choice to live. I had to do it, not God doing it for me but me. Amen. I want to encourage people to live on without regrets. You are the only one who can make that decision.

Love. 💗.


Comments

Popular Posts