This year 2023.

 

How can I begin to write about this year 2023? This is sweet and sour; it brings happiness, sadness, pains and joy, miracles, breakthroughs, healing, heartbreak. ECT. That's why I called it a sweet and sour year. We lose and we gain. It's crazy how this year turned out. This year was full of surprises and expected moments during the season. It was a very painful and joyful year for me. I can't complain because I lost and I won. 2023 is a year I will never forget. Who can forget this year? No one's ever going to forget it. I won't forget it for sure. But I thank God 🙏🏾 for what He has done for us during these difficult times of the year. We have to press on the mark and keep progressing in the future ahead. I'm grateful for everything even though I'm still in pain right now and happy at the same time. It's crazy to have both but life brings both sides together. Take comfort and appreciate that God is in charge and everything He does is for the best. Simply trust in the timing he has. Continue to have faith in his timing as we transition to the year 2024. Be strong and courageous and keep your faith and focus on the Lord your God. He will strengthen you in all aspects of your life. Keep your faith strong in Him. Jesus Christ, the Son. I hope my words bring you blessings and happiness. I wanted to share with you while the year is ending. Always remember to stay strong in your spirit of love, kindness, and support for one another. The Brotherhood embraces love. 

God bless.

Love. ❤️


Comments

Popular Posts