Let us pray together. 09/07/2016.

LORD, help me to know You more. Enable me to fully understand my relationship with You through JESUS, Your Son. Help me, JESUS, to comprehend all You accomplished for me on the cross. Thank You for Your suffering and death that have saved me from the consequences of my own wrong thoughts and actions. I am eternally grateful that after You were crucified, You rose from the dead to prove that You are who You say You are and that Your words and promises are without fail. No one else has ever done that for me. Only You. As You knock on the door of my heart, teach me to hear 👂, Your voice and open that door, not only initially by receiving You into my life, but daily as You want me to submit my life to You. I declare that You are LORD over every aspect of my being, both now and for the rest of my days here on earth 🌎 until I go to be with You forever. You are what I have longed for without even knowing it. Thank You for continuing to help me see 👀 who You really are. Thank You for forgiving me of all my sins and giving me a new beginning in my life. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for helping me to live the right way, so I can show my love for the LORD by living in obedience to His commands. In JESUS name I pray. Amen

Comments

Popular Posts