Happy Saturday morning!


 This morning I was reading my Bible on Isaiah 41:10. And I discovered a revelation in the verse. “Do not fear,  for I am with you, do not anxiously look about you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hands “ WOW, do not anxiously look at you. Meaning don’t be nervous or worried. This verse speaks to my soul this morning. It is so wonderful to know that the creator is for you and not against you. And if you not yet acknowledged Him for Who He Is, done so today. Connect with Him personally through daily prayer and meditation. Draw closer to God and uncover His true essence. Listen to me this morning, I don’t think we have an understanding about God really, that’s why we don’t serve Him properly and bring respect to His Majesty surrender. Today quit saying that you don’t believe in God, just PAUSE and contemplate the mysterious way we came into existence in our mother’s belly and how we’re now breathing, and many more. So this morning you would also say I don’t believe in Jesus Christ’s name, Jesus has nothing to do with us bring glory and respect to God Who is able us to do all. I don’t know why I’m speaking bluntly this morning, but I think it’s time for us to HONOR the creator and quit blaming Him for our life choices and decisions we made on our behalf. BEHAVIOR. Just acknowledge that everything happens on this planet for a reason and purpose. Draw near to God today, so He can be able to tell you everything that you don’t know. And that’s the only way you’re going to know. Start today and you will never regret it. Be at peace. 

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts