Pray 🙏🏾

 

You are the God that answers by fire, it is written 1 king 18:24- And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord. And the God that answers by fire , let him be God. Lord baptize me with the Holy Ghost and fire it is written. Luke 3:16- John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water, but one mightier than I come, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost fire: Let Your fire be in my hands to heal the sick and cast out devil’s. Let Your fire burn in my eyes, my heart, my belly, my mouth, and my feet. Ignite my tongue with Your fire, that I may preach and prophesy with boldness. I am engulfed in tongues of fire. Make me a ministers of fire,  it is written. Hebrews 1:7- and of the angels he said who make His angels spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire. Deliver me with Your fire, it is written in Psalm 18:13- the Lord also thundered in the heavens, and then gave His voice hailstones and coals of fire. Let Your fire protect me and cover me, it is written. Exodus 14:24- purify my life with fire, it is written: Malachi 3:2- but who may abide the day of His coming? And who shall stand when He appears? God is compared to a refiner’s fire and soap. Lord, please let Your light be like a fire and Your Holy Spirit be like a flame to consume the obstacles and difficulties in my life. Isaiah 10:17- states that the light of Israel will be a fire, and GOD’s Holy Spirit will be a flame. Both will eliminate troubles and difficulties in a single day. 🔥 

In Jesus Christ name. Amen 🙏🏾 

Comments

Popular Posts