Love



 I want to talk about love as a complex emotion that encompasses various feelings and experiences. It is often associated with affection, compassion, and attachment towards someone or something. Love can manifest in different forms, such as romantic love, familial love, or platonic love. It has the power to bring immense joy and happiness, but it can also be accompanied by pain and heartache. Love is a fundamental human need, and many people strive to find it in their lives. It has the ability to strengthen relationships and build strong connections between individuals. Ultimately, love is a universal language that transcends boundaries and brings people together. I suffered from love there a time I did not believe in love. And it took me time to understand the meaning of love. I could not accept God's love for it was a battlefield because I was comparing God's love with human love. And I still can't accept God's love for me yet because I can't comprehend it. With human love another for me to love anybody I have first to love myself. I got that part. The question is, can I find someone to do the same? And that should be your concern as well.

Comments

Popular Posts