Shalom.

 Hey today I want you to know that God is calling you and I to a higher standard and a greater purpose. Embrace the calm and let go of any distress as you confidently embrace and carry the Peace of God towards your intended purpose. I believe that it's time to walk in the Peace of God. And I want you to also share this peace with those in your life through your actions, words, and priorities. Also, the most important became a man and woman of prayer, talking constantly with God.



Pray 🙏🏾 with me.

Thank you Lord God for being my peace. You have a plan and will accomplish what needs to take place in my circumstances. When I have peace in my life, my direction and calling will become clear. I want to see the might purpose You have for me. In Jesus Christ name. Amen 🙌🏾.

Comments

Popular Posts